How to Sell Cleaning Services to Airbnb Hosts


Ever wonder how to sell cleaning services to Airbnb Hosts? You're not alone. VRBO hosts wonder where to find a good house cleaner. And you're going "I want to grow my cleaning company how do I get more AirBNB accounts?"

Angela Brown, The House Cleaning Guru answers your questions from the Vacation Rental Mailbag. (VRM)

Airbnb hosting and the vacation rental business is hard without cleaning help. Here are ways to offer your cleaning service and book more cleaning jobs.

Today's #AskaHouseCleaner sponsors are Savvy Cleaner (Training and certification for house cleaners and maids.) And the Community at TurnoverCleaningTips.com

#VacationRental #Airbnb

VISIT THE COMMUNITY AT:
https://turnovercleaningtips.com/community

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Broken Vacuum! Who Pays? You or the Homeowner?

How Do I Know if I Did a Good Job Cleaning without Customer Approval?

How to Break Up With a Client (House Cleaners and Maids)