I or We - How Do You Refer to Your Cleaning Business?


I or We - how should I refer to my cleaning business? I want to grow my cleaning company but right now it's just me. I don't have any team members, employees, partners or anyone else in my maid service. So, should I say I or We?

Angela Brown, The House Cleaning Guru says a maid service is never one person. In the beginning, it can be I or We but there are mentors and counsel. The collective We is bigger than the I in your #cleaning.

Market your cleaning business by looking at yourself beyond a solitary maid. #AskaHouseCleaner

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Broken Vacuum! Who Pays? You or the Homeowner?

How Do I Know if I Did a Good Job Cleaning without Customer Approval?

How to Break Up With a Client (House Cleaners and Maids)