Business Burnout - Need a Reboot Day?


"I've reached business burnout. Do I need a reboot day? I'm trying to grow my cleaning business but can't afford to take a day off. What house cleaning motivation can you give me? I need to take a vacation."

Angela Brown, The House Cleaning Guru says a reboot day is a great idea. In fact, it is part of all house cleaner training. Take a reboot day when customers cancel. It's like when you do a computer flush dns.
A mental wellness day will clear the cobwebs and give you renewed inspiration. A reboot day will help you pace yourself and help you love what you do.

#AskaHouseCleaner #Burnout #Reboot

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Broken Vacuum! Who Pays? You or the Homeowner?

How Do I Know if I Did a Good Job Cleaning without Customer Approval?

How to Break Up With a Client (House Cleaners and Maids)