Cleaning Relaxes Me Should I Start a Cleaning Business?


"Cleaning relaxes me, should I start a cleaning business?" "Not so fast my friend." Angela Brown, The House Cleaning Guru advises. Professional house cleaning is not about relaxation on the job.

You can relax in the evenings by having https://HousecallPro.com/Angela run your admin tasks automatically.

But if you have a domestic cleaning service you will be trading time in exchange for money. Efficient cleaning a.k.a speed cleaning is the game if you want to succeed at #cleaning

Today's sponsors are #SavvyCleaner Training for house cleaners and maids. And Housecall Pro an app for professional house cleaners.

#AngelaBrown

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Broken Vacuum! Who Pays? You or the Homeowner?

How Do I Know if I Did a Good Job Cleaning without Customer Approval?

How to Break Up With a Client (House Cleaners and Maids)