Why I Bought 3 Books Instead of Lunch - Predictably Irrational Behavior


Wanna know why I bought 3 books instead of lunch? It is predictably irrational behavior and can double your house cleaning revenues.

I bought 3 books instead of lunch when I meant to buy only one book. The book Predictably Irrational by Dan Ariely is about behavioral economics. He talks about selling a bundle of items rather than a single item (or service.)

His buying observations tricked me too. It's human behavior to
want a deal. And his selling observations came true when I bought 3 books in a bundle to get more for my money.

Today's #AskaHouseCleaner sponsors are Savvy Cleaner. (Training for house cleaners and maids.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Broken Vacuum! Who Pays? You or the Homeowner?

How Do I Know if I Did a Good Job Cleaning without Customer Approval?

How to Break Up With a Client (House Cleaners and Maids)